"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"
click pic to reminisce

June Giants Tix  

Posted by howard in nyc in , ,

6/8/2011  13:30
 (i sure wish i could figure out how to get this thing to date and time stamp the posts)


I was hoping to get out to cali in june.  no such luck.  so here are my june tickets available for sale.

Thu Jun 09  7:15PM PDT - Reds at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD
Fri Jun 10    7:15PM PDT - Reds at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD

 Sun Jun 12  5:05PM PDT - Reds at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD

 
 Wed Jun 22   7:15PM PDT - Twins at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD

 Thu Jun 23   12:45PM PDT - Twins at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD

 Fri Jun 24   7:15PM PDT - Indians at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD
 Sat Jun 25   1:10PM PDT - Indians at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD
 Sun Jun 26  5:05PM PDT - Indians at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD

as usual, i will not know my travel plans very far in advance, so around the last week of each month i will post available dates for the following month.  prices are variable, i will post the face value later on when i feel like it.

to get in touch, shoot me an email anytime, or comment on the blog.  or tweet me on the foursquare via my rss/mms/bms facebook myspace.  even send me a postcard.

0 comments

Post a Comment

view from my seats

view from my seats
Premium Lower Box, Section 110 (a little higher, row 29, and a little to the left)

schedule

schedule
click above to go to detailed schedule on the giants' website