"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"
click pic to reminisce

Been A Long Cold Lonely Winter  

Posted by howard in nyc in , , , ,

2015_4_03
17:35

Glad it is springtime, and that baseball is back.  I've been away from the blog due to some personal setbacks and a difficult illness (nothing life-threatening, but sucks nonetheless.)  Plus, the disconnect between how I see the world, the way our nation is going, and the fictions that most people embrace, as offered by our media and our alleged leaders has worn me down.  I am tired of hearing/writing my own opinions and ideas, and don't feel much like bothering.

Reality will eventually reassert itself.  Part of me wants it to hurry, part of me fears that day.

But things are bad.  War, racism, economic manipulation and oppression, poisoned air, food, water and medications.  I still watch and read, particularly events in the Ukraine, but I have less and less to say.

So, sports.  On to Baseball season, and Giants Tickets.  In the post below.  

0 comments

Post a Comment