"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"
click pic to reminisce

May Giants Tickets  

Posted by howard in nyc

Many of the dates will be available.  I'm holding off posting them for another few days, as I am trying to arrange a visit west, so I can use them myself.  Check back.

as usual, i will put the tickets up one month at a time, since my travel plans are usually last minute, and i like to use the seats when i am visiting cali.

tickets can be transferred electronically, instantly and securely, for $4, via the giants' web site. you can pay me with paypal, or if we have done business before, just send me a check.

the giants went to differential pricing this season, so i will list the literal face value for each date. face value varies between $42 and $69. price is always negotiable, up as well as down.

0 comments

Post a Comment

view from my seats

view from my seats
Premium Lower Box, Section 110 (a little higher, row 29, and a little to the left)

schedule

schedule
click above to go to detailed schedule on the giants' website