"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"
click pic to reminisce

July Giants Tickets  

Posted by howard in nyc in , ,

6/27/2011  14:58
 (i sure wish i could figure out how to get this thing to date and time stamp the posts)


I am not going to make it out there in July.  I will post available seats for the Dodger and Brewers series very soon.  Happy All-Star Break!

Tue  Jul 05  7:15PM PDT -  Padres at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD
Wed  Jul 06  7:15PM PDT - Padres at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD
Thu  Jul 07   7:15PM PDT - Padres at Giants 2 seats-----SOLD



as usual, i will not know my travel plans very far in advance, so around the last week of each month i will post available dates for the following month.  prices are variable, i will post the face value later on when i feel like it.

to get in touch, shoot me an email anytime, or comment on the blog.  or tweet me on the foursquare via my rss/mms/bms facebook myspace.  even send me a postcard.

0 comments

Post a Comment

view from my seats

view from my seats
Premium Lower Box, Section 110 (a little higher, row 29, and a little to the left)

schedule

schedule
click above to go to detailed schedule on the giants' website