"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"
click pic to reminisce

Ha-Ha! Charade You Are  

Posted by howard in nyc

Supercommittee hard at work

Some days you're the boot
And some days you're the can.

A polite reminder to my friends and correspondents who last summer insisted that the budget negotiations and debt ceiling 'crisis' was extraordinarily important.  And that I was misguided in ignoring the drama, characterizing the political posturing of Obama and the congress to be a bad joke and not worthy of my attention.
 You can guess what I am thinking today.  Rest assured, I am not so rude as to say it outloud.




It was easy for me to understand this at the time, last summer.  Because they are pig men and women.  They know nothing else, than to act in their own selfish interest.  To serve banks.  Not us.

Big Man
Pig Man
Ha Ha!
Charade you Are!

1 comments

I keep alternating between laughter and anger. Then sadness.

Post a Comment

view from my seats

view from my seats
Premium Lower Box, Section 110 (a little higher, row 29, and a little to the left)

schedule

schedule
click above to go to detailed schedule on the giants' website