"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"
click pic to reminisce

2011 season for the world champion san francisco giants  

Posted by howard in nyc

i haven't tired of those words yet this off season.  but spring is coming.

ticket situation here is the same as always.  since my sister moved out of cali, there are many more dates that i need to sell the seats.

i will not know my travel plans very far in advance, so around the last week of each month i will post available dates for the following month.  end of March i will post tickets for April.

i no longer use paypal, because of the bullshit they pulled on wilikeaks.  so until i set up another vendor that can take credit cards or something, you'll have to mail me a check, old school.


shoot me an email anytime, or comment on the blog.

0 comments

Post a Comment

view from my seats

view from my seats
Premium Lower Box, Section 110 (a little higher, row 29, and a little to the left)

schedule

schedule
click above to go to detailed schedule on the giants' website